Posting a comment
Get involved in the discussion and comment on a blog post or respond to a comment on your own.
- From the navigation bar, click Blogs and select the blog you want to contribute to.
- Click the entry that you want to respond to.
- If the blog is set up to accept comments, click Add a Comment.
- Enter your comment in the text box.
- If you want to add your comment as an entry to your blog, select the box for Add this as a new entry/idea in my blog. If you have more than one blog, select one from the list.
- Click Submit to publish the comment to the blog. Multiple comments for an entry are displayed in the reverse order in which they were created.
- If you'd like to notify others, next to your comment click More Actions and select Notify Other People, then specify the people to notify.
Note: If the blog's comments are moderated, the comment does not display immediately. Someone must approve the comment before it is displayed.
Parent topic:Connecting with other blogs