What can you do with Bookmarks?
Bookmarks is a set of social bookmarking tools that you can use to save, organize, and share links to web pages.
You can share some or all of your bookmarks with others, and see other collections of bookmarks. This is a great way to share expertise and connect with people who have similar interests. Some highlights of Bookmarks include:
- A central spot for storing and organizing bookmarks
- A way to publish some or all of your bookmarks so that others can see your collection
- Tags that let you identify bookmarks with a keyword that you choose. Tags make searching for and sharing bookmarks easier
- Authentication with an enterprise directory to provide boundaries to the social network
- Contact information provided about bookmark owners so that you can locate and connect with them
Parent topic:Getting started