Viewing metrics reports
See at glance how people are using HCL ConnectionsHCL Connections™ Cloud.
Viewing community level or organization global level reports
- View either organization level or community level reports:
- Global level. Log on as administrator and select Metrics from the navigation bar.
- Community level. Navigate to the desired community's Overview page and click Metrics in the community navigation.
- Choose one of the following report types in the navigation pane:
- People: Tracks the users who visit ConnectionsConnections Cloud.
- Participation: Tracks actions in such as file downloads or profile updates.
- Content: Tracks information that is shared in apps such as files and wikis.
- Drill down into reports using any of the following options:
- Sort the display by type by clicking View all metrics and selecting a category.
- Change the reporting period by clicking on or sliding to an interval, for example Last 7 days.
- Switch between a table and a chart by clicking Show table or Show chart .
- Drill into metrics for a specific app by selecting that app or view metrics for the community as a whole by selecting Community Overall Total.
- Focus on a data point by clicking it to display more data.
Parent topic:Measuring business value with metrics