Configuring your language settings
Change your calendar setting and configure bidirectional text so that HCL Connections is displayed in your preferred language.
Changing the language
From the title bar, click the current language setting and select your preference from the list. If the list does not include your preferred language, but your preferred language is defined in the locale setting of your web browser, select Browser Setting.
Configuring bidirectional text
- From the navigation bar, click Profile and then Settings.
- Click Globalization in the side panel.
- From the Calendar list, select a calendar suitable for the bidirectional setting. For example, if you plan to enable right-to-left text, and if your language setting is Arabic, select the Hijri calendar.
- Select the Enable bidirectional text checkbox.
- Select a value from the Direction of user-generated text list.
- Click Save.
Parent topic:Setting your preferences