HCL Connections Plug-ins for HCL Notes
Use the HCL Connections Plug-ins for HCL Notes to have easy access to Connections content from the Notes® sidebar.
Use the Connections Plug-ins for Notes to have easy access to Connections content from the Notes sidebar. You can do the following from the sidebar applications:
- Collaborate on a project using the Activities sidebar.
- Display Activities to-do items in the Notes calendar.
- Bookmark a Notes document and add it to your bookmark collection in HCL Connections.
- Find and interact with colleagues by expanding a person's business card.
- Upload files for your own use or to share with others
- Keep up with your network by posting status updates and reading updates from people you follow.
Search across the HCL Connections applications.
Upgrading the HCL Notes client after installing Connection plug-ins for HCL Notes
If you installed the HCL Connections plug-ins for HCL Notes and you are updating your Notes client to 9.0, make sure that HCL Connections is selected on the Notes installation panel when you upgrade.
- Installing the HCL Connections Plug-ins for HCL Notes
Install the HCL Connections Plug-ins for HCL Notes to access Files, Activities, Status Updates and business card integration from your Notes client.
- Customizing the installation of the HCL Connections plug-ins
Customize the installer by editing the install.addon.xml file to install a custom set of HCL Connections plug-ins for an IBM Notes client.
- Connecting to a Connections or a Connections Cloud server
Log into HCL Connections servers to access Connections content from the sidebar applications.
- Configuring and troubleshooting SPNEGO for the Notes plug-in
If you are using SPNEGO for authentication, review this guide for configuring SPNEGO and resolving configuration issues.
- Uninstalling the HCL Connections Plug-ins for HCL Notes
Uninstall the HCL Connections plug-ins to remove them from your HCL Notes® client.
Parent topic:Installing integration plug-ins for HCL Connections