Community on-premises mode configuration
To use the Engagement Center's Community iwidget for HCL Connections on-premises editions, perform the following steps.
- Updating the widgets-config.xml file
Update the Engagement Center's widgets-config.xml file with the settings needed for HCL Connections.
- Updating the LotusConnections-config.xml file
Edit the LotusConnectionsConfig.xml file to add the Connections Engagement Center widget bundle.
- Creating string properties files
Create property files to contain translated strings for when HCL Connections Engagement Center is used in other languages.
- Registering the Engagement Center to the Widget Container on the Homepage
When configuring the Engagement Center for Community mode in HCL Connections, you must register the Connections Engagement Center to the HCL Connections homepage. This procedure is required for HCL Connections 6.0.0 only.
- Publishing the community configuration
Publish the community mode configuration to all servers by executing a script to clear widget caches and synchronize nodes. Then restart all servers.
Parent topic:Mode configuration