Sharing information in community files
Upload, manage, organize, and collaborate on community files with ease.
Working with files
You can manage content using community files in the following ways:
- Lock files. Prevent other users from updating selected files.
- Version control. Quickly see who updated the content and roll back to previous file versions.
- File organization. Copy, move, and delete files, and use the Trash view to manage deleted content.
- Draft review. Members can collaborate on shared files and send them through an established review cycle to obtain the approval of selected members of the community.
- Sharing. Community owners can set the level of access to files for all community members, giving tighter control over who can edit content.
- Social content management. For example, use tags to categorize content and improve file retrieval, and like files to recommend them to fellow members.
- Engagement. @Mention other users in comments on documents.