Adding people to your network
Joining people's network makes it easy to collaborate with others, find new connections, and keep up with projects.
Accepting an invitation
- Open the invitation in the My Network page by doing one of the following:
- If email notifications are enabled, click the link that is provided in the email invitation.
- From the navigation bar, click People and then My Network. Select Invitations from the sidebar.
- Accept or ignore the invitation:
- To accept the invitation from the Invitations tab in the People app, click Accept. Or, click the person's name and accept the invitation from their profile page by clicking Accept Invitation.
- To ignore someone's invitation and delete it from the Invitations tab in the People app, click Reject. Don't worry, they won't be notified.
Removing network contacts
To remove a single contact:
- Click the person's name to open their profile.
- Click the More Actions icon and select Remove From Network from the list.
To remove multiple contacts:
- From the navigation bar, click People and then My Network.
- Select the checkbox next to each person that you want to remove, and click Remove From My Network.
Parent topic:Growing your network