Uninstall HCL Connections.
- Removing applications
Remove selected applications from HCL Connections.
- Uninstalling a deployment
Uninstall a deployment of HCL Connections™.
- Uninstalling in console mode
Uninstall HCL Connections in console mode. This method is convenient if you cannot or do not want to use the graphical mode.
Uninstalling: delete databases with the database wizard
Use the database wizard to delete databases.
- Uninstalling databases in silent mode
Remove databases with the database wizard in silent mode.
- Uninstalling: Manually drop databases
After uninstalling an HCL Connections application, you can drop any related databases by using the database wizard or by following this manual procedure.
- Reverting Common, Connections-proxy, and WidgetContainer applications for Uninstallation
The HCL Connections Installation Manager program requires that you revert the Common and WidgetContainer applications the News cluster for uninstallation if you previously separated those applications to their own clusters.
Parent topic: Administering Connections 8.0