Keeping your community activities up-to-date
Edit the details of your community activities to reflect your current goals and tasks.
Note: Community owners cannot manage tasks for any activities that are shared with a community. Only the activity owner who shared the activity with the community can manage that activity.
You can manage activities in many ways, for example assigning a priority, editing its details, or using it as a template for a new activity:
- From the navigation bar, click Communities and select the community whose activities you want to manage.
- In the community menu, click Activities then select the activity you want to manage.
- Click Activity Actions to see your options. Some tasks you can perform are as follows:
- To edit basic information about an activity, such as its title, goal, and tags, select Edit Activity from the list.
- To use the activity as a template for new activities, select Copy as New Template.
- To link the activity to another activity within the community or from your own list, select Add Related Activity.
- To export the activity as a CSV file, click Export Activity. The following fields from each activity are saved: Ordering, Section, Parent entry, Completed, Title, Type, Last updated, Last updater, Tags, Assigned to, Due date, Description, Attachment, Bookmark, Custom text, Custom person, and Custom date.
Parent topic:Keeping your apps contemporary