Following a blog
Follow a blog to stay up-to-date on new posts and announcements. The notifications are delivered to the Latest Updates view of your home page.
Following or stop following a public blog
- From the navigation bar, click Blogs and select the My Blogs or Public Blogs tab.
- Select the blog that you want to follow, then Follow this Blog. To stop following, click Stop Following this Blog.
Following or stop following a community blog
- From the navigation bar, click Communities then select the community that contains the blog that you want to follow. You can select a blog from the My Communities or Discover page.
- In the community menu, click Follow this Community. To stop following, click Stop Following this Community.
Note: When you follow a community, you automatically follow community blog entries.
Monitoring blog activity
You can easily keep track of blog updates from the home page:
- From the navigation bar, click Home.
- Select the Latest Updates tab, then select the I'm Following view. For more information, see Latest Updates: Keeping up with your network.
Parent topic:Connecting with other blogs