Creating a wiki page
With Editor access, you can create a wiki page and add content to it so you can share information with community members.
Note: For information on wiki roles, see Assigning app roles for community members.
- From the navigation bar, click Communities and select the community that you want to contribute to.
- In the community Highlights page, in the Wiki area, click Create a Wiki Page. Alternatively, click Wiki in the community menu then New Page in the sidebar.
- Enter a name that describes the content of the wiki page.
You can add a variety of content types to the page, for example:
- To layout and format your content, use the extensive formatting options, such as Paragraph Format, Font Names, and Font Sizes.
- To attach an image to the page, use Insert/Edit Image. Learn more about other content that you can add using the rich text editor.
What to do next
Want to get notified about updates to a community wiki or wiki page? Open the wiki or wiki page and, in the Following Actions area, click Follow this Wiki and Follow this Page.
Parent topic: Creating information in a community wiki