Sharing related communities with other members
If you learn about a community that's of interest, share that information with other members.
The Related Communities app lets you link to other communities that might be doing work that interests your community. HCL Connections already recommends communities to you based on your community membership, network connections, and tags.
To share related communities, a community owner needs to add the Related Communities app to the community. For more information, see Adding apps and widgets to the Highlights page.
Tip: Don't share a restricted community as a related community. Only people that are already members can access it.
Adding a related community
- From the navigation bar, click Communities and select the community that you'd like to link to another community.
- In the community menu, click Related Communities and then Add a Community.
- Enter the details of the community, then click Save.
Editing or deleting a related community
- From the navigation bar, click Communities and select the community whose related communities you'd like to manage.
- In the community menu, click Related Communities.
- Next to the related community that you want to edit or delete, click More then do any of the following:
- View the recent updates listed for the related community.
- To edit, click Edit. Make your changes then click Save.
- To delete, click Remove this community.
Parent topic:Finding out what’s going on