Setting up your profile
Make yourself easy to find and simple to connect with. Post a photo, share details about your background, and let others know how to get in touch.
Edit your profile
- From the sidebar, click Profile and then Edit Profile.
- Click Contact Information and edit your office location, contact details, job title, and time zone.
- Click Background and provide details about your technical skills, language skills, and interests.
- Click Photo and upload a photo of yourself. Use .jpeg , .gif , or .png as your image format.
- Click Pronunciation to add a recording of you saying your name. Use either .wav or .wma as your file format. Files must be no larger than 100 KB.
Tip: Share your social media pages or websites by adding links to your profile. You can also let others know about your skills, interests, and areas of expertise using tags.
Finished filling out your profile? Let's search for some people to add.
Parent topic:Getting started