The is section contains step-by-step instructions to bundle and deploy Script Applications.
The tutorials cover DX pages with single and multiple applications, and show how to package common libraries as DX theme modules. We have provided sample code leveraging React, WebPack and Gradle to do this. The content covers deploying the Script Application as a whole including its dependencies, and also deploying common libraries as one DX module and how to exclude them from the packaging and deployment of each application.
Basic DX Script Application Setup
Optimal DX Script Application Setup
Build and Deploy Steps
- Build Configuration Notes
- Link a DX Module to a DX Theme
- Prepare a DX Page for DX ScriptApps
- Add a Deployed DX ScriptApp into a DX Page
DX Site Integration
How-To Guides with Sample Codes:
- Deploy a React App to DX as a Script Application
- Deploy Script Applications Without its Dependencies
- Deploy multiple Script Applications with shared dependencies
- Deploy multiple Script Applications with different dependency versions
- Make multiple Script Applications use shared components from themes