Here’s what’s new in 12.0.1-EarlyAccess Beta3:
- Java based installer that works on all platforms (bugs fixed)
- Docker container uses Domino 12.0.1 Beta
- New endpoints
- Updated Postman test
- Start script fixes
- vert.x updated to 4.2.0
- Dependencies updated
- Reworked KEEP task (no more pipe errors)
- Updated templates
To get up and running quickly, you will need to:
- Install KEEP on a Notes client or a Domino server.
- Pick a database you want to work with (you could use demo.nsf).
- Use the KEEP API to enable the database for REST access:
- Pick the forms and fields to expose.
- Pick the views you want to be REST accessible.
- (Optional) pick the agents.
- Try out the API.
- Easy steps on this site
- A tutorial for the skilled Notes developer
- Similar to the previous one, but from the viewpoint of a skilled web developer
- Explore on your own using a Postman collection
The Postman collection has sample interactions with the local sample
Demo.nsf, go check it out
Ensure your endpoints are secure. Bring up a browser and verify that you can hit these endpoints:
|KEEP API Home Page||8880||Start page|
|Live KEEP API||8880||Interact live with the API|
|Admin UI||8880||Login with an admin user. LocalDomainAdmin member|
|Management API||8889||Access to the log and runtime info|
|Prometheus Metrics||8890||Performance info in Prometheus format. Protected with basic authentication (metrics/metrics)|
|Auth||8880||The endpoint, |
Based on your interest, start by exploring the following sections of this documentation:
- Dive deeper into installation and configuration
- Learn more about using KEEP.
- Explore the internal working of KEEP and know more about The Barbican.
- Familiarize yourself with extending KEEP.