This page lists the changes in each release.
- Java based installer that works on all platforms (bugs fixed)
- Docker container uses Domino 12.0.1 Beta
- New endpoints
- Updated Postman test
- Start script fixes
- vert.x updated to 4.2.0
- Dependencies updated
- Reworked KEEP task (no more pipe errors)
- Installer: The downloadables now include the Java based installer. See installation for details. Currently the installer has been tested on Linux only but you are free to try.
- OData now is read/write for OData clients supporting write operations (e.g. Salesforce).
- Updated all Java dependencies to the latest available version.
- Improved startup sequence: eliminated dependency on DXL to bootstrap KEEP, hence making the process more stable.
- New Domino server add-in task created for KEEP. You now can start KEEP using
load keepat the Domino server console.
- Bugs squashed, documentation updated, typos hunted down.