Downloadable assets to get you started.
- Docker compose file for primary server
- Docker compose file for additional servers
- Docker compose sample.env file (rename this to
- Postman collection to exercise KEEP APIs and its Sample environment.
- Domino Admin API Postman collection to exercise KEEP APIs and its Sample environment.
- Demo.nsf - Demo database for the Postman and Tutorial examples.
The scripts below are only for reference (and amusement). THey have been superceded by the scripts provided by the installer. So there’s no need beyond satifying curiosity to download them.
These scripts are designed to work with Daniel Nashed’s Domino Startup Script.
- Shell script to start KEEP on MacOS.
- Mac keep shell script to interact with KEEP on the command line.
- Command file to start KEEP on a Windows client.
- Windows keep.cmd command file to interact with KEEP.