Downloadable assets to get you started.
- Docker compose file for primary server
- Docker compose file for additional servers
- Docker compose sample.env file (rename this to
These scripts are designed to work with Daniel Nashed’s Domino Startup Script.
- Shell script to start KEEP on MacOS.
- Mac keep shell script to interact with KEEP on the command line.
- Command file to start KEEP on a Windows client.
- Windows keep.cmd command file to interact with KEEP.
- Postman collection to exercise KEEP APIs and its Sample environment.
- Domino Admin API Postman collection to exercise KEEP APIs and its Sample environment.
- Demo.nsf - Demo database for the Postman and Tutorial examples.
A few notes:
- Use the latest version, versions change frequently.
- Windows server support is in the backlog, expect shakiness.
- Check the start script carefully, adopt them to your needs!