RTist in Code is a tool for creating stateful, event-driven realtime applications in C++. You can
- create your application using the Art language which provides high-level concepts such as state machines, capsules, protocols, events, ports, etc.
- use graphical diagrams for viewing and designing state machines, composite structures and class hierarchies
- detect errors early by means of customizable semantic validation rules that run automatically as you type
- automatically generate optimized and highly performant C++ code that can be built into an application by any C++ compiler
- run RTist in Code within Visual Studio Code or Eclipse Theia, either as a desktop or web application