Demo App QuickStart Guide (Building a Sample App – iOS): Volt MX Foundry Engagement Services Demo App QuickStart Guide - Apple iOS
Volt MX Foundry is a back-end service provider that helps developers build omni-channel digital applications. Volt MX Foundry allows you to define the back-end to build native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows and also SPAs and Responsive web apps for browsers. Volt MX Foundry ensures that developers build mobile applications quickly and obtain secured back-end services instantly. Volt MX Foundry has multiple features, such as - Identity, Integration, Objects, Orchestration, and Engagement Services. These features can be accessed through a common, centralized Volt MX Foundry Console.
Volt MX Foundry Engagement Services provides generic notification service that allows you to send push notifications, email, SMS and passes to mobile devices running on different platforms (for example, iPhone, Android, and Windows).
This Quick Start Guide provides deep-dive instructions to configure, build and run an Engagement Services demo application on an iOS device. The installed application will subscribe to the Engagement services server instance and will receive the ad hoc push/email/SMS notifications.
- Generating an Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) Certificate
- Generating the Provisioning Profile
- Downloading and Configuring the Engagement Services Demo Client Application
- Installing the Configured Engagement Services Demo Client Application on an iOS Device
- Configuring the Engagement Services Demo Application using Engagement Services Console
- Configuring Email and SMS Providers using Engagement Services Console
- Subscribing to Ad hoc Notifications using Engagement Services Demo Application
- Sending Ad hoc Email, SMS and Push Notifications
You can also access the Revision History.