Volt Foundry V9 SP2 HF2
In this release, the following features have been either introduced or enhanced to provide a better Volt MX Foundry experience.
- Added support for locking Fabric apps in Fabric Console.
A new feature has been added to lock services in a Fabric app. Locking enables partners to deliver pre-build apps, which can be extended by their customers, while still providing the partners the ability to upgrade the pre-build solutions to latest versions of pre-build apps.
- Added support for defining multiple mappings for a verb in object services.
In this release, the following issues have been fixed.
- Updating events URL(new URL) and correcting "Join us on Volt MX Community" for cloud on support page.
- Making Marketplace URL environment-specific in support page.
- Making the downloads URL environment-specific.
- Updated support page URLs, logo in Foundry console.
- Prod workspace developer portal: ClientSDK download links working in On-Prem but not in cloud.
- Developer portal: Making Iris download link environment-specific.
- Cloud Build in Iris fails on Demo cloud.
- Environment details page in Foundry mentions Temenos.
- Orchestration more info hyperlink is not working in admin console.
- Values are not populating in Engagement Server Dashboard (Graphs and Charts).
- Fetch service is failing for a java service when the jar is compiled against Java 10/11.
- Workflow context doesn't show values without scrolling to not visible regions.
- FoundryContainer: Docker hub account is not updated for singlecontainer installation script due to issue in Jenkins build.