You are here: Volt MX Foundry Installation Guide - Windows
Volt MX Foundry Install Guide for Windows
Volt MX Foundry is a back-end service provider that helps developers build omni-channel digital applications. Volt MX Foundry allows you to define the back-end to build native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows and also SPAs and Responsive web apps for browsers. Volt MX Foundry ensures that developers build mobile applications quickly and obtain secured back-end services instantly. Volt MX Foundry has multiple features, such as - Identity, Integration, Objects, Orchestration, and Engagement Services. These features can be accessed through a common, centralized Volt MX Foundry Console.
This document helps you install and configure Volt MX Foundry (Console, Identity Services, Integration Services, and Engagement Services) on Windows systems.
- VoltMX Foundry Topology and Components
- VoltMX Foundry Installation on Single Node and Multinode
- Pre-Installation Tasks
- Installation Modes
- How to Start and Stop Volt MX Foundry
- Upgrading Volt MX Foundry
- Installing Hotfix Archives for Volt MX Foundry - Windows
- Uninstalling Volt MX Foundry
- Post-Installation Tasks