Demo App QuickStart Guide (for Android Devices): Engagement Demo App QuickStart Guide (for Android Devices)
Volt MX Foundry is a back-end service provider that helps developers build omni-channel digital applications. Volt MX Foundry allows you to define the back-end to build native mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows and also SPAs and Responsive web apps for browsers. Volt MX Foundry ensures that developers build mobile applications quickly and obtain secured back-end services instantly. Volt MX Foundry has multiple features, such as - Identity, Integration, Objects, Orchestration, and Engagement Services. These features can be accessed through a common, centralized Volt MX Foundry Console.
Volt MX Foundry Engagement Services provides generic notification service that allows you to send push notifications, email, SMS and passes to mobile devices running on different platforms (for example, iPhone, Android, and Windows).
This document provides details about how to build a sample application on Android platform.
- Configuring Email and SMS Service Providers Using Engagement Services Console
- Configuring the Security Settings of Volt MX Foundry Engagement Server
- Configuring the Demo Application using Volt MX Foundry Engagement Console
- Downloading and Configuring the Demo Client Application on an Android Device
- Sending Adhoc, Email, SMS and Push Notifications
- Configuration of the Geoboundaries in the Engagement Sever
- Geoboundary Monitoring and Receiving Notifications
You can also access the Revision History.