User Guide: Known Issues - EAS
Known Issues - Enterprise App Store
Browser based logout is not working from the Help section in iPhone.
If you build your EAS native client app by using Iris version in between 8.4.28 and 8.4.50 and Foundry on-premises, the app will get stuck in the splash screen when you launch it.
In this case please configure your project using the following steps:
- Ensure that you imported the Store project in Iris.
- Navigate to Project > Reference Architecure Extentions.
- Go to the ConfigManager > BusinessControllers >
- In the list of configurable parameters inside the
configManager()file, add the snippet:
- Scroll down in the same file and search for
"serviceUrl" : appConfig.serviceUrlin the
- Replace the code with
Rebuild the app.
Important: You must configure the
"serviceUrl"whenever you switch from one environment to the other, follow the steps mentioned in this section.