After an app’s integration service enabled with API throttling configuration is published, you can override throttle configuration through Admin Console.
To override API throttling configuration, follow these steps:
- Go to the Volt MX Foundry Admin console.
- In your Volt MX Foundry Admin console, in the left-pane, click on Integration Services. The Integration Services page appears. The page displays published app services.
If throttling is enabled in a service, the throttling icon will be displayed under the Throttling section.
Click on Throttling icon, a throttling pane appears.
Pre-Configured throttle values will be displayed under PRE-CONFIGURED THROTTLE POLICY.
You can override the throttle configuration by assigning values under RUNTIME THROTTLE POLICY OVERRIDE.
- In the Total Rate Limit text box, enter a value. With this you can limit the number of requests configured in your Volt MX Foundry console in terms of Total Rate Limit.
- In the Per IP Rate Limit text box, enter a value. With this you can limit the number of IP address requests configured in your Volt MX Foundry console in terms of Per IP Rate Limit.
- Click on Save to override the throttle configuration.