User Guide: SDKs > Prerequisites
HCL Volt MX IDE SDK
These steps show how to add the VoltMX-IDE-SDK to your project and set up Volt MX Foundry Client.
PrerequisitesVolt MX Iris 7.0 and higher versions.
- Downloading Volt MX IDE SDK
- Initializing the Volt MX SDK Client SDK
- Setting User ID
- HTTP Message Body Integrity
- Server Event APIs
- Invoking an Identity Service
- Invoking an Integration Service
- Invoking an Integration Service with Passthrough
- Invoking a Configuration Service
- Invoking a Messaging Service
Invoking Offline Objects APIsOffline objects is a new capability of Object Services in Volt MX V8 that provides a simplified approach to synchronizing data to a client app for offline access. The APIs can be used at different levels in your applications. All Offline Objects API’s have HCLFoundry as a namespace.
For more information, see VoltMX Offline Objects API Reference Guide.
- Cache Service Response for Integration and Object Service
- Using Log SDK
API ReferenceTo view the API Reference for Volt MX JS, click VoltMX IDE docset.