Add Comments to Forms
Using the Comments feature in Volt MX Iris, you can add comments to forms to keep track of changes you've made, or changes you're considering. The Comments feature is available only at the form level, and only for the Mobile and Tablet channels.
For information on using comments, click any of the following topics:
Add a Comment
To add a comment in Volt MX Iris, do the following:
- On the Project Explorer, click the Project tab.
- On the Project tab, select the form you want to add a comment to from either the Mobile or Tablet channel. This form is now the item of focus on the Iris Canvas.
- In the Properties Editor, click the Review tab, and then click Comments.
- In the text box at the bottom of the Comments pane, type a comment, and then click Add.
Edit a Comment
To edit a Comment, do the following:
- Select the form whose comment or comments you want to edit. This form is now the item of focus on the Iris Canvas.
- In the Properties Editor, click the Review tab, and then click Comments. Comments that have been added to the form are listed.
- Click the pencil icon of the comment you want to edit. The comment populates the text box at the bottom of the Comments pane.
- Make your edits to the comment, and then click Save. Alternately, if you want to discard the changes you've made to the comment, click Cancel.
Delete a Comment
To delete a comment, click the X located to the right of the comment's time and date stamp.