Export and Import Themes
To export a theme, do the following:
- On the Project menu in Volt MX Iris, point to Export, and then click Themes.
- Select the skins you want to export.
- Click Finish. The Save As dialog box displays.
- Enter the file name of the .zip file into which you want the skins to be bundled, and then navigate to the folder where you want it to be saved.
- Click Save. The skins you selected are bundled as a .zip file, and a status box informs you that the export was successful.
To import a theme, do the following:
- On the Project menu in Volt MX Iris, point to Import, and then click Themes.
- Navigate to the .zip file of the theme you want to import, select it, and then click Open. The Import Themes dialog box opens.
- Select the skins you want to import, and then click Next.
- If a skin that is being imported has a name identical to a skin that exists in the project, you have an opportunity to rename the skin you are importing. If you do not rename the skin, it will overwrite the existing skin. Click Next.
The skins you selected are imported, and a status box informs you that the import was successful.