What's new in Volt MX Go v2.0.2
Release date: November 16, 2023
- Uploading and downloading attachments in Domino applications are now enabled through Design Import as Domino REST API allows configuration of the
- Domino applications can now be imported into Native Mobile and Tablet applications.
- The configuration of a single scope is now possible in the Identity Service of the Design Import wizard.
- Added feature to register and unregister custom Rosetta APIs.
- Displays filename of custom formula extension in VoltFormula settings.
- Volt IQ capabilities are now functional in Volt MX Go. For more information, see Volt IQ in the Volt MX documentation.
- You can now build Windows and macOS Desktop applications with the latest release of Volt MX Go.
- Summernote Editor is automatically applied on Rich Text fields of CREATE and UPDATE forms when generating CRUD forms for Object Service.
Implemented the following updates to the Rosetta API Reference Documentation:
- Updated list category.
- Updated text category.
- Updated date-time category.
- Updated user-environment category.
- Updated Object object support for VoltMx framework.
- Added documentation for database and service methods under the API category for Volt MX Go-based APIs.
- Implemented updates on
package-lock.jsonto include the new converter.
- Added documentation for the compatibility methods layer.
- Implemented use of latest converters that have a restructured usage of JS Native.
- Implemented offline object support for VoltMX framework.
- An updated document wasn't displayed on the Details form, and updates were reflected on the first document of the NSF file due to the empty filter query parameter on one of the Service Action objects on the Details form. The issue was encountered for forms without the
- There was an unnecessary
Form1after import completion.
- The scope can't be reloaded after performing Domino REST API modifications.
- Import crashed or stopped responding when there were duplicate form and field names, or there was a lack of array for forms, fields, views, and agents.
- An issue occurred when generating definitions for custom API extensions.
- Replace Notes function wasn't providing accurate results when multiple instances used the same replacement values.
- Issues occurred with date-time conversion parameters when using the
=sign was removed during OpenFormula conversion.
- An issue occurred with the SELECT conversion.
- Updated Compatibility matrix.
- Removed the App Dev API Framework and App Dev Target Context from the Rosetta configuration file.
- Removed the Rosetta event.
- Removed the SelectDocuments API from the Rosetta and Notes functions.
- Notes formula functions
@Sort()undergo additional processing during conversion in Rosetta Converters.