Uninstall Rancher Desktop on Windows
About this procedure
This is only applicable when you install Volt MX Go to a development or test only environment.
The procedure guides you in uninstalling Rancher Desktop in case you want to start over with the installation or you want to completely remove Rancher Desktop.
- From the taskbar, click the Start menu.
- Go to Settings → Apps → Apps & features.
- Find and select the Rancher Desktop entry.
- Click Uninstall and click it again when the confirmation appears.
- Follow the prompts on the Rancher Desktop uninstaller to proceed.
- Click Finish when complete.